Tia Nevitt - Wish by a Hazel Tree

Friday, March 10, 2017

Reread. Wish by a Hazel Tree by Tia Nevitt (2011)
The Accidental Enchantments Prequels Series Book 1
Length: 17 pages
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 7 February 2013
Reread Finished: 10 March 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I downloaded a copy of this book as a free read from Tia Nevitt's website in January of 2013. Although I realize that the book has since been deleted from Ms. Nevitt's website, I was able to find the link again through the internet archive website The Wayback Machine in March of 2017.

So back on January 18th, 2013, I downloaded this novella as a free read from Tia Nevitt's website. I actually read it approximately a month later - on February 7th, 2013 - and thoroughly enjoyed my first reading of the book. I always enjoy reading fairy tale retellings, and this one one was no different for me.

What caused me to download another copy of this novella to read again was the fact that I had recently acquired the first two novellas in Ms. Nevitt's Accidental Enchantments Series. Alright, so by 'recently', I mean back in September of 2016 - September 19th, 2016 to be exact - which is relatively recent for me. I actually acquired both ebooks from Apple I-Books after I received a gift card for Apple for my birthday. I reread this novella on March 10th, 2016 and am looking forward to reading more of Ms. Nevitt's work some time in the very near future.

May you read well and often

0 comments: