Introducing The Last Vampire by Kathryn Meyer Griffith!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm delighted to tell you all that Kathryn Meyer Griffith's EPIC EBOOK Awards  *FINALIST* for 2012 - the horror novel The Last Vampire - was recently rereleased earlier this month with a totally redesigned cover. I'm happy to say that I had the pleasure of reading Ms. Griffith's 2012 EPIC EBOOK Awards  *FINALIST* horror novel - The Last Vampire - back in December of 2010! Here is my review.

Meet Kathryn Meyer Griffith

Since childhood I’ve been an artist and worked as a graphic designer in the corporate world and for newspapers for twenty-three years before I quit to write full time. But I’d already begun writing novels at 21, over forty-two years ago now, and have had twenty (ten romantic horror, two horror novels, two romantic SF horror, one romantic suspense, one romantic time travel, one historical romance and three murder mysteries) previous novels, two novellas and twelve short stories published from Zebra Books, Leisure Books, Avalon Books, The Wild Rose Press, Damnation Books/Eternal Press; and I’ve self-published my last five novels with Amazon Kindle Direct and my dinosaur novels are my best-sellers.

I’ve been married to Russell for thirty-six years; have a son, James, and two grandchildren, Joshua and Caitlyn, and I live in a small quaint town in Illinois, which is right across the JB Bridge from St. Louis, Mo. We have three quirky cats, ghost cat Sasha and Cleo, and live cat Sasha (Too), and the five of us live happily in an old house in the heart of town. Though I’ve been an artist, and a folk singer in my youth with my brother Jim, writing has always been my greatest passion, my butterfly stage, and I’ll probably write stories until the day I die…or until my memory goes.

2012 EPIC EBOOK AWARDS *FINALIST* for my horror novel The Last Vampire - Revised Author’s Edition ~ 2014 EPIC EBOOK AWARDS *FINALIST* for my thriller novel Dinosaur Lake.

Connect and Socialize with Kathryn!


The Last Vampire by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (2015)
Length: 419 pages
Purchase your copy from Amazon and Audible!

The Last Vampire Blurb: 

Emma, watching the world disintegrate around her, finds herself alone, her family dead, and fighting off an unnatural hunger as she becomes one of the undead. Defying her unwanted destiny, she is determined to resist the bloodlust and loss of humanity she feels, and deny the need to kill and feed on human blood, for as long as she can bear it. But she is so hungry and the night calls...

May you read well and often

0 comments: