Barnes and Noble Here we Come! - Our First Bookstore Visit of the New Year

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello Everyone! First of all, I hope that you all have a very happy and much blessed New Year! :) Mom and I had actually planned on going to Barnes and Noble this Saturday to spend $75 worth of giftcards that I had received for my birthday and Christmas - actually an accumulation of three - one from June, and two were separate Christmas gifts from friends! So, a post-Christmas book blowout was bound to happen! :)

But the first major snowstorm of 2014 was forecast to hit this Friday, and continue straight through the weekend! :) Slight change of plans, and the post-Christmas book blowout has been rescheduled.

So, today from 1:30 to 3:30 PM, we went off on our little jaunt - and had a great time! Between us we bought 6 books and 3 CDs - and brought home Chinese food from the food court as a treat! :) Oh, and the snow started early - surprise, surprise - LOL! Oh well :)

I'm currently reading Accidentally in Love With A...God? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff. I've been reading this book since Wednesday, December 18th and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: