Kathryn Elizabeth Jones - Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones

Saturday, May 11, 2013

15. Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones (2012)
The Parables of Virginia Bean Series Book 1
Length: 95 pages
Genre: Christian Fiction
Started: 12 April 2013
Finished: 11 May 2013
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Kathryn for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 3 June 2012
Why do I have it? I like Christian fiction and Kathryn Elizabeth Jones is a new author for me.

David gathered five smooth stones to meet and defeat the giant Goliath. What did each of these stones represent and how can you use them to conquer Goliaths on your own personal quests through life? Ms. Virginia Bean will show you how.

Join her as she travels on her own personal journey. See what she does. Learn how she grows. Discover what she becomes.

Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones is for anyone desiring to travel beyond mediocrity, pain and fear. Learn of the great power within you, a power given to you by God, a power that must be unleashed in order for you to conquer the Goliaths in your own life. Come to an even deeper understanding of God and what He wants for you.

I enjoyed reading this book very much. I actually started reading this book on April 12 and probably would have finished this book much sooner, but my Kindle's battery overloaded on April 15 and until I can get it fixed or buy a new Kindle for myself, any reading of ebooks will have to be done on my computer. Reading ebooks on my computer slows down the pace of my reading for some reason, and I don't really understand why.

Anyway, in my opinion, Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of the Five Stones by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones deserves an A! This book does have a strongly Christian theme running through it. It is very well-written and understandable, and primarily is about how you can live an inspired and inspiring life.

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: