Our Library Visit For April

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Saturday? I'm doing just fine. :) So, for the second time this year my mom and I went to our local library and bought books at the library book sale. :) I suppose we each thought our separate TBR piles needed replenishing! We had promised ourselves that we wouldn't go overboard, but I think that that particular promise went out the window as soon as we both walked through the door! :) We came away with two boxes and three bags of books - not bad!!!

We hadn't been to the library since February of this year. We arrived at the library at about 12:00 P. M. and spent two hours there. We had a wonderful time together - as we always do!

Between us, we bought 27 hardcovers, 26 paperbacks and 4 oversized paperbacks, as well as 3 audiobooks and 4 movies. We spent a whopping $65 for a total of 60 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading an ebook Conquering Your Goliaths: A Parable of Five Stones by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones, which I am currently stalled in reading because my Kindle's battery overloaded and so I have been unable to use it since Monday night, April 15th. I'm also reading The Journals of Eleanor Druse: My Investigation of the Kingdom Hospital Incident by Eleanor Druse (the pen name of author Rick Dooling). I've been reading this book since Monday, April 8th.

May you read well and often

0 comments: