Reading Wrap-up for February at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog.

Anyway, I started out February with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile 

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Camelot's Destiny by Cynthia Breeding
- Rider in the Mist by Caroline Burnes
- The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stephenson
- Hot Blooded by Christine Feehan, Maggie Shayne, Emma Holly and Angela Knight
- Ugly to Start With by John Michael Cummings
- On the Bright Side by S. R. Johannes
- Love Thy Neighbor by Mark Gilleo
- Veiled Virtues by Jan Fischer-Wade
- Blood Oath by T. L. Clarke
- Three Dreams Deep by D. F. Lamont
- The Annihilation of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski
- Blood Forge by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
- Evolussion by Kathy Bell

So, there you go! The reading month that was February. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)


May you read well and often

0 comments: