Jo Ann Arnold - Prince Etcheon and the Secret of the Ancient

Saturday, June 18, 2011

19. Prince Etcheon and the Secret of the Ancient by Jo Ann Arnold (2008)
Length: 320 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started: 10 June 2011
Finished: 18 June 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Jo Ann for sending me a copy to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 April 2011
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and Jo Ann Arnold is a new author for me.


Etcheon tries to live with the grief of his Granna Fela's passing, however the day after she is buried, Etcheon is visited by a stranger who claims that Etcheon is being followed by evil. Etcheon is shocked to learn that he is descended from royalty and that his Granna Fela was not his grandmother.

Now, Etcheon goes on a quest to discover his history; aided by special animals and a girl from a different realm who agrees to be his tutor, he searches for a way to save his parents and his kingdom from a horrible evil. He will learn about love, loyalty and friendship along the way.

I enjoyed this book very much. There are wonderful characterizations and themes throughout. I give it an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: