Roy C Booth and Brian Woods - Davi

Monday, April 11, 2011

13. Davi by Roy C. Booth and Brian Woods (2011)
Tales of Saruale Book 1
Length: 95 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started: 7 April 2011
Finished: 11 April 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Brian for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 31 March 2011
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and Roy C. Booth and Brian Woods are new authors for me.

Dwarves and humans have been at war for generations. When blacksmith Davi is sent into the dwarven kingdom - on the heels of his house being burned - to open trade routes between his people with the dwarves, he doesn't expect to find the acceptance he craves among his enemies. I really enjoyed this fantasy novella and hope for more stories of Saruale soon. I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: