Jackie Fullerton - Revenge Served Cold

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

8. Revenge Served Cold by Jackie Fullerton (2010)
Anne Marshall Mysteries Book 2
Length: 287 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 9 May 2010
Finished: 19 May 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Rebecca at The Cadence Group for sending me a copy of this book to read
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 9 April 2010
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Jackie Fullerton is a new author for me

Kathy Spence has awoken to a nightmare: her husband, a professor at the local law school has been struck and killed in a hit-and-run accident and she has been accused. She turns to amateur sleuth Anne Marshall, a student of Professor Spence's, to clear her name. Anne and her father - who has been dead for three months - team up with Anne's study group to exonerate Kathy Spence, but someone is willing to kill to see Kathy in jail. I enjoyed this book and give it a B+!

B+! - (89-94%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: