Fred Tribuzzo - Saint Nick

Sunday, December 20, 2009

20. Saint Nick by Fred Tribuzzo (2009)
Length: 76 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started/Finished: 20 December 2009
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Tracee at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 12 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and Fred Tribuzzo is a new author for me


Paul Castellucci was a down-and-out middle-aged bankruptcy lawyer whose high-flying spiritual ideals had guttered to almost nothing, leaving him depressed and cynical. Now it is almost Christmas and the spirit world has decided to take Paul firmly in hand through the intervention of three iconic 19th-century Native Americans: Black Elk, Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse. They challenge him to a dream quest through his past, present and future, no guarantee of a safe return. It's going to be a rough ride. I loved this book and give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: