Christine Feehan - Dark Gold

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

15. Dark Gold by Christine Feehan (2000)
The Carpathians Series Book 3
Length: 384 pages
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Started: 4 October 2009
Finished: 14 October 2009
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 24 March 2009
Why do I have it? I like Christine Feehan as an author

For my #15 challenge (backlist from a favorite author), I read Dark Gold by Christine Feehan. Alexandria Huton is near death when she, and her little brother, Joshua, are found by vampire hunter Aidan Savage. He saves them from a terrible fate, but in the process Alex is changed forever.

Now, she is swept into the dark world of the Carpathians - struggling with near vampiric urges and a lethargy that strikes during the day. Only Aidan, as her lifemate, can help. But can she trust him when her brother is kidnapped by a vampire bent on Aidan's destruction.

I really liked this story. Alexandria was a strong, capable woman and Aidan was extremely likable (in a 'medieval' way :)). I give this story a B+! I would definitely recommend it to others.



B+! - (89-94%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: