Introducing Forever and Always by Kathryn Meyer Griffith!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

I was delighted to learn that Forever and Always - Kathryn Meyer Griffith's romantic short story - recently revised and released with a redesigned cover - will be available to download for free from Amazon, at least for a short time! I actually had the pleasure of reading Always and Forever - Ms. Griffith's romantic short story as it was known at that time - back in April of 2011; and here is my review.

Yes, from Thursday, January 22, until Monday, January 26, 2015, Forever and Always by Kathryn Meyer Griffith will be free to download from Amazon. So, I would advise you to grab yourselves a copy as soon as possible! :)

Meet Kathryn Meyer Griffith

Since childhood I’ve been an artist and worked as a graphic designer in the corporate world and for newspapers for twenty-three years before I quit to write full time. But I’d already begun writing novels at 21, over forty-two years ago now, and have had twenty (ten romantic horror, two horror novels, two romantic SF horror, one romantic suspense, one romantic time travel, one historical romance and three murder mysteries) previous novels, two novellas and twelve short stories published from Zebra Books, Leisure Books, Avalon Books, The Wild Rose Press, Damnation Books/Eternal Press; and I’ve self-published my last five novels with Amazon Kindle Direct and my dinosaur novels are my best-sellers.

I’ve been married to Russell for thirty-six years; have a son, James, and two grandchildren, Joshua and Caitlyn, and I live in a small quaint town in Illinois, which is right across the JB Bridge from St. Louis, Mo. We have three quirky cats, ghost cat Sasha and Cleo, and live cat Sasha (Too), and the five of us live happily in an old house in the heart of town. Though I’ve been an artist, and a folk singer in my youth with my brother Jim, writing has always been my greatest passion, my butterfly stage, and I’ll probably write stories until the day I die…or until my memory goes.

2012 EPIC EBOOK AWARDS *FINALIST* for my horror novel The Last Vampire - Revised Author’s Edition ~ 2014 EPIC EBOOK AWARDS *FINALIST* for my thriller novel Dinosaur Lake.

Forever and Always by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (2014)
Length: 26 pages
Purchase your copy from Amazon!

Forever and Always Blurb:

Emma Baker’s husband, Jonathan, has just divorced her, shattered her heart and left her and her young son, Christopher, to fend for themselves. Bitterly lonely, she accepts a girlfriend’s suggestion to go out on her first night as a newly free woman. She vows not to let a man turn her head, vows not to let love make a fool of her again.

But she never counted on meeting a charismatic and sexy nightclub bouncer like Ben Lauery, who takes her for an exciting ride on his Harley, sweeps her off her feet and steals her heart. She never counted on the fireworks that explode in the bedroom and the sweetness of his burning kisses when he gently seduces her and makes her love him forever and always. All she knows is that, in the end, she can’t resist the passion, devotion and the forever love he’s offering and she has to give love a second chance.

May you read well and often

0 comments: